Frequently Ask Question
1. What are the various error messages that are generated while opening corrupt PDF files?
Ans: Some of the error messages that are generated while opening corrupt PDF files are as follows:
- Error while opening and reading PDF document.
- "Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."
- Fault while working on a page or invalid Function resource.
- "Adobe Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file or because the file has been corrupted".
- "Corrupt cabinet file".
- "File is corrupt or damaged".
- "There was an error opening this document. The file cannot be found".
- "There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid."
- "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."
- PDF file is hanging up while printing.
- PDF file is corrupted during downloading or uploading.
- Messages indicating the File Corruptions:
- Content is missing
- Images are not opening
2. What are the various reasons for the corruption of PDF files?
Ans: Various reasons responsible for the corruption for PDF files include incomplete download, virus attacks, power failure, improper disk formatting, motherboard problem, unexpected system shutdown, and so on.
3. What is the limitation of demo version of PDF repair software?
Ans: The demo version displays recovered original text on the alternate pages and leaves other pages empty of the rebuilt PDF files.
4. What are the key features of PDF repair software?
Ans: Some of the key features of the PDF repair software are as follows:
- Quick and efficient PDF file recovery.
- Performs batch PDF files recovery in a single repair cycle.
- Recovers text, graphics, images, labels, tables, graphs, word art, tables, cells, hyperlinks, page tree, cross-reference table, comments and notes etc. with complete accuracy.
- Preserves PDF file(s) properties, structure and file formatting like headers, footers, font size, outlines, colors, and page layout.
- Repair PDF file stored on any storing devices, including floppy disk, Pen Drives, flash drive, CD, DVD, etc.
- Offers user-friendly, self-descriptive interface, no technical skills are required for operating the software.
- Re-establishes corrupt PDF files with the original file name and names are presented in Capital Letters.
- Retrieves data, links, file information such as version and page size from the corrupt or inaccessible files
- Available as free evaluation version.
- Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
5. Give the three simple steps for PDF File Repair.
Ans: The three simple steps for PDF file repair are as follows:
- Select and list PDF file(s)
- Scan and repair the damaged PDF's
- View the Rebuilt PDF's with recovered file contents
6. What are the supported versions of PDF file formats and Windows Operating systems for PDF file repair software?
Ans: PDF file repair software supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat Readers and Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 operating systems.
7. What are the options provided by the PDF recovery software for easier recovery?
Ans: For scanning the required PDF document, the recovery tool identifies PDF structure, determines source location of text data, examines the cross-link tables and performs required actions for recovery process.